Terms and Conditions of YourSEPA by SIFF B.V.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of YourSEPA’s software and services, owned by SIFF B.V. By using our software and services, you agree to these terms.
- Use of our software and services You may only use our software and services for legal purposes and in a way that does not infringe on the rights of third parties or violate the law. You are not allowed to use our software or services in a way that could harm or disrupt their operation.
- Liability SIFF B.V. is not liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of our software or services. This also applies to any errors or incompleteness in the information we provide.
- Changes We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions. It is therefore advisable to consult these terms and conditions regularly.
- Applicable law and competent court Dutch law applies to these terms and conditions. Any disputes arising from the use of our software or services will be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.
- Contact For questions about these terms and conditions or the use of our software or services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.